Sail America; To: South African Miura Afficionados

My name is Tony Van Vugt. I own a South African Miura. It is located on the East Coast of the USA. In my travels I sometimes meet South Africans that would like to sail in the US. The East Coast with the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) and its many rivers and bays is the preferred sailing area. The Miura is renowned in South Africa as a voyager. There are a dozen or so here in North America. While it is quite capable of doing so, and my Miura did, it’s a bit of a hassle and time consuming to sail a boat from South Africa to the States. I’m therefore offering my Miura for sale in the US so that she can be sailed here for as long as a new owner wants to do so personally or share with friends each taking the boat for separate periods.
I seek your advice as to how best publicize this opportunity among the SA sailing fraternity. I’m thinking about SA sail and boating clubs and, if need be, advertise with nautical publications. I would be glad to have your recommendations. To give potential buyers the opportunity to learn about the boat and east coast cruising areas I’ve put together and published a website. It may be found at: http://www.van-vugt.com/miura/. If you like, please have a look at it and let me know if it is clear enough.
Your assistance would be much appreciated.
Anthony Van Vugt
1031 Carper Street
McLean, VA 22101
USA
Email: anthonyvanvugt@gmail.com
Tel: 703 734 2727 (Home); 703 508 5377 (Mobile)